You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Multiple functions
- Programmable from front
- 3-digit LED display
- NPN and PNP inputs
- Internal ramp time or external pulses
- Reset or preset function
- The user interface consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front to change a function, ramp time or an output signal range.
- To convert digital signals to a time-controlled analog signal with either internally entered up/down time or with external pulses for up/down function.
- 2-phase encoder.
- Ramp generator with internal time measurement.
- Ramp generator with external pulses.
- LED’s for up, reset and down.
- 6 digital inputs make it possible to choose reset and up/down functions as either NPN or PNP input (+24 VDC).
- Via an analog switch the up and down inputs can be switched between input filters for a pulse length > 10 ms or > 0.5 ms. The 10 ms filter is used for elimination of contact-bounce.
- Analog standard current output of 0/4...20 mA or jumper selectable 0/2...10 mA, and standard voltages of 0/0.2...1 VDC, 0/2...10 VDC or special.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||120 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||2.7 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.4 W|
|Response time||< 60 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Up ramp time||0.1...999999 s|
|Down ramp time||0.1...999999 s|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Up / down inputs
|NPN, digital input||Pull up 24 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|PNP, digital input||Pull down 0 VDC / 6.9 mA|
>10 ms / > 0.5 ms (programmable)
> 30 ms
50 Hz / 1 kHz (max.)
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||20.5 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements