HART transparent driver
- 1- or 2-channel version
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- < 1.3 V voltage drop on input
- 16 V driving voltage on Ex / I.S. output
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Safety barrier for current signals and 2-way HART communication transmitted to I/P converters mounted in hazardous area.
- Safety barrier for 2-way HART communication and analog current signals transmitted to hazardous area.
- Signal isolator with low response time on analog current signals transmitted to hazardous area.
- PR’s HART transparent driver primarily processes current signals of 4...20 mA.
- PR5107B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||260 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Internal power dissipation||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 25 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|Long-term stability, better than||±0.1% of span / year|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±10 μA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||4...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||16 mA|
|Input resistance: Supplied unit||10 Ω + PTC, Vdrop < 1.3 V|
|Input resistance: Non-supplied unit||Rshunt = ∞, Vdrop < 3.5 V|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 800 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX||DEMKO 01ATEX127484, II (1) GD [EEx ia] IIC|
|UL||UL 913, UL 508|
|EAC Ex||RU C-DK.HA65.B.00355/19|