- Programmable f/I converter
- Programmable decimal divider / decimal multiplier
- Programmable frequency generator
- Relay output as option
- Supply voltage 24 VDC
- The user programmable version has a multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED displays.
- Typical signalling devices may be pulse generators, for instance flow meters, tacho-generators or inductive sensors.
- The f/I function is used for frequency to current / voltage conversion.
- The f/f function is used for division or multiplication of pulses and as a buffer for fast pulse trains.
- A frequency generator function e.g. used as a time base or a clock generator.
- 3 front LEDs, indicating f.in active input (not NPN), Dig.out (NPN or relay 1) active output and a NAMUR input error signal.
- Analog current output can be configured within 0...20 mA range.
- Voltage output range is selectable between 0...10 VDC by use of internal jumpers.
- Feature include input filter, contact filter and an auxiliary supply for sensor such as NAMUR and S0.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||125 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||2.4 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||1.4 kVAC / 150 VAC|
|Response time (programmable)||60 ms to 999 s + period time|
|Warm-up time||1 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|S0 supply||15 VDC / 25 mA|
|Special supply (programmable)||5...15 VDC / 30 mA (acc. to order)|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||90% of selec. max. value|
|Measurement range||0...20 kHz|
|Min. measurement range||0.001 Hz|
|Low cut-off frequency||0.001 Hz|
|Min. pulse length||25 μs|
NAMUR acc. to DIN 19234
NPN / PNP
S0 acc. to DIN 43864
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||20 ms|
|Max. switching frequency||20 Hz|
|Max. voltage||150 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 A|
|Max. AC power||300 VA|
|Max. DC current, resistive load ≤ 30 VDC||2 ADC|
|Max. DC current, resistive load > 30 VDC||See manual for details|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|Max. current, NPN output||130 mA|
|Max. voltage, NPN output||28 VDC|
|Frequency output range||0...1000 Hz|
|Min. pulse length||500 μs|
|Max. pulse length||999 ms|
|Max. duty cycle||50%|
|Frequency generator: Pulse length f < 50 Hz||
Min. 10 ms
Max. 999 s
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|EMC||2014/30/EU & UK SI 2016/1091|
|LVD||2014/35/EU & UK SI 2016/1101|
|RoHS||2011/65/EU & UK SI 2012/3032|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales