Switchmode power supply
- Mains voltage input
- Isolation 3.75 kVAC
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- The power supply is based on secondary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- The output is adjustable from front potentiometer in the range 5...24 VDC.
- General power supply for smaller measurement systems requiring fixed stabilized 24 VDC, or supply for any other sensors, transmitters or as a general variable power supply 5 to 24 VDC.
- Two units may be connected in series for plus / minus or higher output voltage.
- Suitable for PELV/SELV applications.
- A green LED indicates active output.
- Double-isolated safety transformer.
- Isolation test voltage between input and output is 3.75 kVAC.
- The input circuit is protected with a thermal fuse.
- Output short circuit protection with current limiter.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||425 g|
|Internal power dissipation||4 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±30 mV (±10%)|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 250 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Input voltage (AC)||
|Current limit||Typ. 2.2 A (short circuit)|
|Output voltage||4.75...25.2 VDC|
|Output power||Max. 7 W|
1 A / 5 VDC
0.55 A / 12 VDC
0.45 A / 15 VDC
0.3 A / 24 VDC
|Load effect (10%-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||< 20 mVRMS|
Observed authority requirements
|EAC LVD||TR-CU 004/2011|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales