Switchmode voltage regulator
- AC/DC input voltage
- Adjustable output 5...24 VDC, max. 40 W
- Adjustable from external potentiometer
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- The regulator is based on primary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- The outputs are adjustable from a front potentiometer in the range 5...24 VDC or from an external potentiometer.
- General voltage regulator for external transformer used in connection with measurement systems requiring fixed stabilized 24 VDC.
- Supply for any other sensors, transmitters or a general variable voltage regulator in the range 5...24 VDC.
- Used as a power efficient pre-regulator for 5 VDC linear regulator (e.g. from 32 V to 8 V).
- Used as adjustable power supply controlled from external potentiometer.
- A green LED indicates active output.
- AC or DC input voltages.
- A rectifier bridge allows free choice of polarity for the DC input.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
Metrology Pattern Approval (MPA)
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||170 g|
|Internal power dissipation||10 W|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 250 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Input voltage (AC)||
Max. 28 VAC
Min. VAC = ( Vout. + 5 ) / 1.2
|Input voltage (DC)||
Max. 40 VDC
Min. VDC = ( Vout. + 5)
|Current limit||Typ. 5.8 A (short circuit)|
|Output voltage||4.5...26.4 VDC|
|Output power||Max. 40 W|
Max. 2.5 A / 5 VDC
Max. 2.5 A / 12 VDC
Max. 2.5 A / 15 VDC
Max. 1.7 A / 24 VDC
|Load effect, (0-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||< 20 mVRMS|
Observed authority requirements