Switchmode power supply
- 230 or 115 VAC primary voltage
- 24 VDC output voltage
- Double isolation by 3.75 kVAC
- 48 Watt output power, short circuit-protected
- Thermal protection against overload
- The power supply is based on primary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- An internally mounted potentiometer allows for a ±5% adjustment of the output voltage.
- General 24 VDC supply for equipment that requires a stabilised DC voltage.
- Two units can be connected in series to achieve a plus / minus supply or a higher output voltage.
- Separation of circuits in safety installations according to the PELV/SELV norm.
- Galvanic isolation between the primary and the secondary voltage is achieved through the double-isolated safety transformer.
- A green LED in the front of the module indicates an active primary voltage.
- Input circuit protected with a thermal fuse.
- DC output short circuit protection with current limiter.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||210 g|
|Fuse||1 A SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||60 VA|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 1% (±10%)|
|Thermal overload protection||100°C|
|Power derating||1% / °Camb. (Tamb. > 40°C)|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 500 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Current limit||Nom. 2.5 A (electronic)|
|Output voltage||24 VDC|
|Output power||48 W (max.)|
|Output current||2 A / 24 VDC|
|Load effect, (0-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||≤ 40 mVRMS (100 kHz)|
Observed authority requirements
|EAC LVD||TR-CU 004/2011|