- Load cell amplifier
- mV to current / voltage conversion
- Front-programmable / LED display
- Relative calibration of input span
- NPN / PNP input for external taring
- Supply for standard transducers
- A multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display for programming.
- The 2261 converts bipolar mV signals from transducers supplied directly by the device to standard current / voltage signals.
- The 2261 is suitable for load cell application as well as other applications such as tank filling and draining, weighing with a taring function, measurement of cable tensile force, level control, signal conversion / amplification etc.
- Front error LED.
- The analog input can be programmed for voltage in the range -40...100 mVDC.
- The digital signal can be selected as either NPN or PNP.
- Taring can either be by way of the digital input or from the front interface.
- The analog output can be programmed to current in the range 0...20 mA or voltage in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Transducer supply which can be programmed to 5...13 VDC from the front. It is up to the customer to ensure a max. load of 230 mA (e.g. 6 parallel 350 Ω load cells).
- Sense input (with transducer supply used) for compensation for cable resistance to the transducer.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||130 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||7.2 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.2 W|
|Response time (programmable)||0.06...999 s|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Updating time||20 ms|
|Signal dynamics, input||17 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|Auxiliary voltage: Transducer supply||5...13 VDC|
|Load (max.)||230 mA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||70% of selec. max. value|
|Measurement range||-40...100 mV|
|Min. measurement range (span)||10 mV|
|Input resistance||> 10 MΩ|
|Overrange||0...999% of selected measurement range|
|NPN, digital input||Pull up 24 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|PNP, digital input||Pull down 0 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|Trig level low, NPN/PNP||< 6 VDC|
|Trig level high, NPN/PNP||> 10.5 VDC|
|Pulse length||> 30 ms|
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||< 23 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements