You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Two analog inputs
- Multiple functions
- 3-digit LED display
- Version with a Pt100 input
- Analog output
- Programmed via the user interface which consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front panel.
- Operates as a PID controller with an analog or a Pt100 input.
- Functions include a manual / automatic controller, an analog calculator with a scale function on both inputs, a samplehold transmitter, a peak-hold transmitter, a delay transmitter, a signal limiter, averaging of noisy signals, monitoring of a signal’s slope, or an analog multiplexer.
- The A and B inputs can be programmed to receive current signals in the range 0...20 mA (eg. 4...20 mA), or voltage signals in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Input A is a linearized Pt100 with a 3-wire connection. input B is an analog current / voltage input.
- Digital inputs are jumper selectable NPN or PNP.
- Analog standard current / voltage output of 0/4...20 mA / 0/2...10 VDC.
- Both the input signals and the output signal can be inverted.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying. In environments with strong vibrations the PR 7002 can be mounted as an additional safety catch for system 2200 devices on the relay socket.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||130 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||2.7 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.4 W|
|Response time||< 60 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Updating time||20 ms|
|Signal dynamics, input||20 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Proportional band (XP)||0.01...999%|
|Gain, 1/XP =||0.1...10000|
|Integrating time (TI)||0...999 s|
|Differentiating time (TD)||0...999 s|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|Auxiliary voltages: Reference voltage||2.5 VDC ±0.5% / 15 mA|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|Measurement range||0...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||4 mA|
|Input resistance||Nom. 50 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||200 mV|
|Input resistance||Nom. 10 MΩ|
|RTD type||Pt100 (2289B)|
|Cable resistance per wire||25 Ω (max.)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 1.25 mA|
|NPN, digital input||Pull up 24 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|PNP, digital input||Pull down 0 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|Pulse length||> 50 ms|
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||20.5 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements