You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Field mounted HART temperature transmitter
- RTD, TC, Ohm, and bipolar mV input and analog output
- High definition local operator interface (LOI) with 3 optical buttons
- Selectable red or white backlight
- Ex d explosion proof / flame proof in aluminum or 316 stainless steel version
- HART 7 functionality with HART 5 compatibility
High defintion display
- 0, 90, 180, & 270 degree position adjustments.
- Monitoring, programming and diagnostics view.
- Extensive diagnostics with flashing red or white backlight
- Supports 7 languages.
Local operator interface (LOI)
- 3 optical buttons; up, down and enter.
- Dynamically adaptive to wear or accumulation of dirt.
- Immune to interference from ambient light sources.
- Useable with or without gloves.
- From the LOI through PR guided menu.
- PReset and HART modem.
- HHC, DCS or AMS via HART.
Mounting / installation
- For installation in zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 and in Class 1, Division 1 and 2 applications.
- Hardware assessed for use in SIL 2 applications.
- Mounting on 1.5”–2” pipe bracket or on wall / bulkhead.
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
- HART communication and 4...20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4...20 mA current signals.
- Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.
- NAMUR NE43 and NE89.
- HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
DNV marine certificate
-40°C to +85°C (with silicone O-ring)
-20°C to +85°C (with FKM O-ring)
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||0...100% RH (condensing)|
|Protection degree||IP54 / IP66 / IP68 / type 4X|
|Dimensions||Ø 110 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), aluminum||109.3 x 145 x 126 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), stainless steel||107.4 x 145 x 124 mm|
|Weight approx., aluminum / stainless steel||1.3 / 2.8 kg|
|Wire size||0.13 x1.5 mm2 / AWG 26...16 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.4 Nm|
|2...25 Hz||±1.6 mm|
|25...100 Hz||±4 g|
|Display resolution||96 x 64 pixels|
|Number of digits||5|
|Backlight color||Selectable white or red|
|Supply voltage, DC: Ex ia, intrinsically safe||10 (12 - with backlight)...30 VDC|
|Supply voltage, DC: Other||10 (12 - with backlight)...35 VDC|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||1.5 kVAC / 50 VAC|
|Response time (programmable)||1...60 s|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Start-up time, transmitter to display||Max. 5 s|
|Long-term stability, better than||±0.1% of span / year|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05% of selected range|
|Signal dynamics, input||22 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.1% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|RTD type||Pt50/100/200/500/1000; Ni50/100/120/1000|
|Cable resistance per wire (max.)||5 Ω (up to 50 Ω per wire is possible with reduced measurement accuracy)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 0.2 mA|
Linear resistance input
|Linear resistance min....max.||0 Ω...7000 Ω|
|Thermocouple type||B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR|
|Cold junction compensation (CJC)||Constant, internal or external via a Pt100 or Ni100 sensor|
|Measurement range||-800...+800 mV|
|Min. measurement range (span)||2.5 mV|
|Input resistance||10 MΩ|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 10) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load resistance, with backlight||≤ (Vsupply - 12) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||440 ms|
|HART protocol revisions||HART 7 and HART 5|
Observed authority requirements
|EU RO Mutual Recognition Type Approval||MRA0000009|
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||DEKRA 15 ATEX 0058 X|
|IECEx||IECEx DEK 15.0039 X|
|FM||FM16US0009X / FM16CA0010X|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.01316|
|INMETRO||DEKRA 15.0014 X|
|NEPSI||GYJ15.1336X, GYJ15.1337X and GYJ15.1338X|
|SIL||Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications|
[VIDEO] 7501 Field mounted HART temperature transmitter with display and optical buttons
Easy configuration and diagnostics from the front... The 7501 Field mounted HART temperature transmitter can be mounted in 3 ways: on the temperature sensor, on a pipe, or on a bulkhead....