You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire programmable transmitter
- RTD or Ohm input
- High measurement accuracy
- 3-wire connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000 or Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight (1 / 2 channels)||145 / 185 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage||8.0...35 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||0.19...0.8 W|
|Response time (programmable)||0.33...60 s|
|Voltage drop||8.0 VDC|
|Warm-up time||5 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of selected range|
|Signal dynamics, input||19 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|RTD type||Pt100, Ni100, lin. R|
|Cable resistance per wire||10 Ω (max.)|
|Sensor current||> 0.2 mA, < 0.4 mA|
|Effect of sensor cable resistance (3-wire)||< 0.002 Ω / Ω|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
Linear resistance input
|Linear resistance min....max.||0 Ω...10000 Ω|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||135 ms|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0007 X|
|IECEx||DEK 14.0049 X|