You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire programmable transmitter
- TC input
- High measurement accuracy
- Galvanic isolation
- Programmable sensor error value
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4...20 mA signal, optionally linearized according to a defined linearization function.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6334A to measure temperatures within all TC ranges defined by the norms.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight (1 / 2 channels)||145 / 185 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage||7.2...35 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||0.17...0.8 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||1.5 kVAC / 50 VAC|
|Response time (programmable)||1...60 s|
|Voltage drop||7.2 VDC|
|Warm-up time||5 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05% of selected range|
|EEprom error check||< 3.5 s|
|Signal dynamics, input||18 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|Thermocouple type||B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR|
|Cold junction compensation (CJC)||< ±1.0°C|
|Measurement range||-12...150 mV|
|Min. measurement range (span)||5 mV|
|Input resistance||Nom. 10 MΩ|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 7.2) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||440 ms|
|*of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0005 X|
|IECEx||DEK 14.0047 X|