You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire HART transmitter
- 1- or 2-channel converter for RTD, TC, Ohm, and bipolar mV signals
- 2 analog inputs and 5 device variables with status available
- HART protocol revision selectable from HART 5 or HART 7
- Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications
- Mounting on a DIN rail in hazardous gas and dust area
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
- HART communication and 4...20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4...20 mA current signals.
- Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.
- HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
- The HART 7 protocol offers:
∙ Long Tag numbers of up to 32 characters.
∙ Enhanced Burst Mode and Event notification with time stamping.
∙ Device variable and status mapping to any dynamic variable PV, SV, TV or QV.
∙ Process signal trend measurement with logs and summary data.
∙ Automatic event notification with time stamps.
∙ Command aggregation for higher communication efficiency.
- 6337D is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for applications in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations, the 6337D HART transmitter ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments. Additionally, the 6337D meets NAMUR NE43 and NE89 recommendations.
Mounting / installation
- DIN rail mounting with up to 84 channels per meter.
- Configuration via standard HART communication interfaces or by PR 5909 Loop Link.
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight (1 / 2 channels)||150 / 200 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage||8.0...30 VDC|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||1.5 kVAC / 50 VAC|
|Response time (programmable)||1...60 s|
|Voltage drop||8.0 VDC|
|Programming||Loop Link & HART|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05% of selected range|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.1% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|RTD type||Pt50/100/200/500/1000; Ni50/100/120/1000|
|Cable resistance per wire (max.)||5 Ω (up to 50 Ω per wire is possible with reduced measurement accuracy)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 0.2 mA|
Linear resistance input
|Linear resistance min....max.||0 Ω...7000 Ω|
|Thermocouple type||B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5|
|Cold junction compensation (CJC)||Constant, internal or external via a Pt100 or Ni100 sensor|
|Measurement range||-800...+800 mV|
|Min. measurement range (span)||2.5 mV|
|Input resistance||10 MΩ|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||440 ms|
|HART protocol revisions||HART 7 and HART 5|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 09ATEX0148|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|
|SIL||Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications|