You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Ex power supply
- 2 channels
- 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Output voltage > 18 V to I.S. area
- Active current loop detection
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Voltage supply with safety barrier for the supply of equipment mounted in hazardous area.
- Voltage supply with failsafe detection of active current loop from 2-wire transmitters mounted in hazardous area.
- PR5420B has a relay with change-over contacts available in the safe area. When the loop current is within the defined limit, the relay is ON.
- Supply and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||215 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Max. required power||≤ 4 W (2 channels)|
|Internal power dissipation||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1%|
|Max. voltage||250 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 ARMS|
|Max. AC power||100 VA|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
|Output voltage||> 18 VDC at 20 mA|
|Output current||28 mA per channel (max.)|
|Relay outputs: On within limit||> 3.8...< 20.5 mA|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||DEMKO 99ATEX126256, II (1) GD [EEx ia] IIC|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|