You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
HART transparent repeater
- 24 VDC supply via power rail or connectors
- Active and passive mA input
- Active or passive output via the same two terminals
- Splitter function - 1 in and 2 out
- SIL3 Full Assessment and certified acc. to IEC 61508
- 9106B is a 1- or 2-channel isolated 1:1 repeater barrier for intrinsic safety applications.
- The device supplies 2-wire SMART transmitters and can also be used for 2-wire SMART current sources. HART & BRAIN protocols are supported and are transferred bi-directionally.
- 9106B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1, div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- For duplication/migration purposes, the outputs can be sent to two different DCS/PLC/HMI or any monitoring system.
- In safety applications (SIL loops), the 9106BxB can be used as a splitter with the following output configuration:
· When using 9106BxB in a SIL2 safety function, channel 1 is used for the safety loop. Channel 2 can be used for any non-safety device.
· For higher safety purposes (SIL 3), 9106BxB can be used as a splitter for SIL 3 loops. Channel 1 and 2 are then connected to the same safety PLC, where channel 2 is used as a redundant diagnostic channel. (for more information, consult the FMEDA Report and the Safety Manual).
- The PR 4501 detachable display and the green and red front LEDs indicate operation status for each channel.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage on input via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.6 kVAC.
- Fast response time <5 ms
- High accuracy better than 0.1%.
- 2-wire transmitter supply >16 V.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighboring units.
4801 Gateway manual
DNV marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & measurement / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) w/ 4501 / 4511||109 x 23.5 x 116 / 131 mm|
|Weight approx.||250 g|
|Weight incl. 4501 / 4511 (approx.)||265 g / 350 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...13.2 Hz||±1 mm|
|13.2...100 Hz||±0.7 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...31.2 VDC|
|Fuse||1.25 A SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 1.1 W / ≤ 1.9 W (1 ch. / 2 ch.)|
|Max. power dissipation, 1 / 2 ch.||≤ 0.8 W / ≤ 1.2 W|
|Test /working: Input to any||2.6 kVAC / 300 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Analog output to supply||2.6 kVAC / 300 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Status relay to supply||1.5 kVAC / 150 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 5 ms|
|SMART bi-directional communication frequency range||0.5...7.5 kHz|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of selected range|
|mA, absolute accuracy||≤ ±16 μA|
|mA, temperature coefficient||≤ ±1.6 μA / °C|
|Effect of supply voltage change on output (nom. 24 VDC)||< ±10 μA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||3.5...23 mA|
|2-wire transmitter supply 9106B1x (Uo = 27.5 VDC)||>16 V / 20 mA|
|2-wire transmitter supply 9106B2x (Uo = 25.3 VDC)||>15 V / 20 mA|
|Sensor error detection: Loop break 4...20 mA||< 1 mA|
|Input voltage drop, supplied unit||< 4 V @ 23 mA|
|Input voltage drop, non-supplied unit||< 6 V @ 23 mA|
|Signal range||3.5...23 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
Passive 2-wire mA output
|Effect of external 2-wire supply voltage variation||< 0.005% of span / V|
|Max. load resistance [Ω]||(Vsupply-3.5)/0.023 A|
|Max. external 2-wire supply||26 VDC|
|Programmable low setpoint||0...29.9 mA|
|Programmable high setpoint||0...29.9 mA|
|Hysteresis for setpoints||0.1 mA|
|Max. voltage||110 VDC / 125 VAC|
|Max. current||0.3 ADC / 0.5 AAC|
|Max. voltage - hazardous installation||32 VDC / 32 VAC|
|Max. current - hazardous installation||1 ADC / 0.5 AAC|
|*of span||= normal measurement range 4...20 mA|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||DEKRA 11ATEX0244 X|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|
|SIL||SIL 2 / SIL 3 certified & fully assessed acc. to IEC 61508|