- 1-, 2- and 4-channel galvanic isolation
- Slimline channel width of less than 6 mm
- No separate supply necessary
- Low response time
- High noise suppression
- Galvanic separation of analog current signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Especially useful in applications necessitating an unproblematic transmission of current signals according to NAMUR (sensor error detection).
- PR 6185 is powered by the measured signal and loads the loop with max. 1.8 VDC.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- The drop voltage for each channel can be calculated according to the following expression: Vdrop = 1.8 + (Iout. * Rload.
- The output is voltage-limited to 15 VDC.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 168 channels can be mounted per meter.
-20°C to +60°C
< 95% RH (non-cond.)
109 x 23.5 x 104 mm
155 / 180 / 230 g (1 / 2 / 4 channels)
DIN rail type
1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire
Screw terminal torque
Power dissipation, per channel
Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)
< 4 ms
< 1.8 VDC, min.
1.8 V + (Iout.*Rload), max.
Signal / noise ratio
Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)
Better than 0.1% of sel. range
EMC immunity influence
< ±0.5% of span
≈ 90 Ω + Rload (@ 20 mA)
Min. signal range
Load (@ current output)
≤ 600 Ω
< 0.03% of span / 100 Ω
= of the presently selected range
Observed authority requirements