You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Pt100 temperature sensor
- Accuracy, IEC 60751 class A
- Terminal head DIN 43729 form B
- 1/2” RG connection
- Stainless, acid-proof steel
- Protection tube Ø 9 x 1
- Temperature range -50°C to +400°C
- Temperature measurement in industrial systems, eg. in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, cold storage plants, district heating, power plants, refineries and ships.
- Temperature measurement in gas and floating media.
- The 7400 comes with a fixed measurement insert.
- The sensor element is a thin film platinum resistor - Pt100 - trimmed at a laboratory to comply with the resistance values of the standard IEC 60751, class A. The advantage of a thin film element is an ultra short reaction time. The Pt100 element is electrically isolated from the protecting tube and terminal head.
- The protecting tube is Ø 9 x 1 mm stainless, acid-proof steel W no. 1.4571 / AISI 316TI, filled with aluminum oxide powder. A 1/2” RG thread nipple is welded on the protecting tube with a packing sheet of Ø 30 and span 30.
- The terminal head is a standard DIN 43729 form B housing produced in light-alloy metal, protected against corrosion through strong industrial lacquering.
- The sensor is available with or without cooling extension to keep the terminal head clear of isolated surfaces.
- Each sensor is delivered with a three-wire connection which allows cable compensation to the sensor element.
- Pt100 sensor type 7400 is available with a built-in ceramic socket (item no. 7423) or with a built-in 2-wire programmable transmitter for both standard and I.S. installations.
|Max. tightening torque||50 Nm|
|Packing surface||Ø 30 x Ø 21.5|
|Max. pressure for insertion length ≤ 250 mm||36.5 bar|
|Max. pressure for insertion length > 250 mm||22.5 bar|
|Cable connection (screwed)||M20 x 1.5|
|Width of flats||30|
|Recommended sensor current||≤ 2 mA|
|Max. temperature diffusion at 0°C: IEC 60751 class A||≤ ±0.15°C|
|Long-term stability: (≥1000 hours at max. temperature)||≤ ±0.05°C|
|Typical reaction time: water with flow 0.2 m/s||t0.5 after 20 s / t0.9 after 28 s|
|Typical reaction time: air with flow 1 m/s||t0.5 after 60 s / t0.9 after 180 s|