You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire room temperature transmitter
- Room temperature measurement
- Complete with sensor and transmitter
- 4...20 mA output in 2-wire connection
- Easy mounting
- Measurement range 0...70°C
- Supply 8...35 VDC
- Electronic temperature measurement in for instance control rooms, offices, heating plants, factories, living rooms, and similar dry rooms.
- Suitable as a transmitter for controllers, trip amplifiers, displays, or superior SCADA systems.
- A precision Pt100 sensor with a small mass is mounted on the transmitter input thereby achieving a fast response time.
- The 2-wire output signal of 4...20 mA is proportional and linear to the temperature value that influences the built-in sensor.
- A reversed output signal of 20...4 mA may be ordered.
- A number of different sensor error detection options may be ordered.
- Protected against polarity reversal.
- The bottom of the cabinet can be attached to a wall by two screws.
- Visible or hidden cable access.
|Operating temperature||0°C to +70°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||70 x 121 x 25 mm|
|Weight approx.||95 g|
|Wire size||1 x 1.5 mm|
|Supply voltage||8.0...35 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||25 mW…0.8 W|
|Response time||10 s (@ 0.5 m/s)|
|Voltage drop||8.0 VDC|
|Warm-up time||5 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.3°C|
|Signal dynamics, input||17 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of max.°C|
|Sensor current||> 0.2 mA, < 0.4 mA|
|Min. measurement range||25°C (span)|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||135 ms|
|*of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements