- Multiple functions
- Programmable from front
- 3-digit LED display
- NPN and PNP inputs
- Internal ramp time or external pulses
- Reset or preset function
- The user interface consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front to change a function, ramp time or an output signal range.
- To convert digital signals to a time-controlled analog signal with either internally entered up/down time or with external pulses for up/down function.
- 2-phase encoder.
- Ramp generator with internal time measurement.
- Ramp generator with external pulses.
- LED’s for up, reset and down.
- 6 digital inputs make it possible to choose reset and up/down functions as either NPN or PNP input (+24 VDC).
- Via an analog switch the up and down inputs can be switched between input filters for a pulse length > 10 ms or > 0.5 ms. The 10 ms filter is used for elimination of contact-bounce.
- Analog standard current output of 0/4...20 mA or jumper selectable 0/2...10 mA, and standard voltages of 0/0.2...1 VDC, 0/2...10 VDC or special.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||120 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||2.7 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.4 W|
|Response time||< 60 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Up ramp time||0.1...999999 s|
|Down ramp time||0.1...999999 s|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Up / down inputs
|NPN, digital input||Pull up 24 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|PNP, digital input||Pull down 0 VDC / 6.9 mA|
>10 ms / > 0.5 ms (programmable)
> 30 ms
50 Hz / 1 kHz (max.)
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||20.5 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|EMC||2014/30/EU & UK SI 2016/1091|
|RoHS||2011/65/EU & UK SI 2012/3032|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales