2-wire room temperature transmitter
- Room temperature measurement
- Complete with sensor and transmitter
- 4...20 mA output in 2-wire connection
- Easy mounting
- Measurement range 0...70°C
- Supply 8...35 VDC
- Electronic temperature measurement in for instance control rooms, offices, heating plants, factories, living rooms, and similar dry rooms.
- Suitable as a transmitter for controllers, trip amplifiers, displays, or superior SCADA systems.
- A precision Pt100 sensor with a small mass is mounted on the transmitter input thereby achieving a fast response time.
- The 2-wire output signal of 4...20 mA is proportional and linear to the temperature value that influences the built-in sensor.
- A reversed output signal of 20...4 mA may be ordered.
- A number of different sensor error detection options may be ordered.
- Protected against polarity reversal.
- The bottom of the cabinet can be attached to a wall by two screws.
- Visible or hidden cable access.
|Operating temperature||0°C to +70°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||70 x 121 x 25 mm|
|Weight approx.||95 g|
|Wire size||1 x 1.5 mm|
|Supply voltage||8.0...35 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||25 mW…0.8 W|
|Response time||10 s (@ 0.5 m/s)|
|Voltage drop||8.0 VDC|
|Warm-up time||5 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.3°C|
|Signal dynamics, input||17 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of max.°C|
|Sensor current||> 0.2 mA, < 0.4 mA|
|Min. measurement range||25°C (span)|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||135 ms|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales