Pt100 temperature sensor
- Accuracy, IEC 60751 class A
- Terminal head DIN 43729 form B
- 1/2” RG connection
- Stainless, acid-proof steel
- Protection tube Ø 9 x 1 mm
- Temperature range -50°C to +400°C
- Temperature measurement in industrial systems, eg. in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, cold storage plants, district heating, power plants, refineries and ships.
- Temperature measurement in gas and floating media.
- The 7400 comes with a fixed measurement insert.
- The sensor element is a thin film platinum resistor - Pt100 - trimmed at a laboratory to comply with the resistance values of the standard IEC 60751, class A. The advantage of a thin film element is an ultra short reaction time. The Pt100 element is electrically isolated from the protecting tube and terminal head.
- The protecting tube is Ø 9 x 1 mm stainless, acid-proof steel W no. 1.4571 / AISI 316TI, filled with aluminum oxide powder. A 1/2” RG thread nipple is welded on the protecting tube with a packing sheet of Ø 30 and span 30.
- The terminal head is a standard DIN 43729 form B housing produced in light-alloy metal, protected against corrosion through strong industrial lacquering.
- The sensor is available with or without cooling extension to keep the terminal head clear of isolated surfaces.
- Each sensor is delivered with a three-wire connection which allows cable compensation to the sensor element.
- Pt100 sensor type 7400 is available with a built-in ceramic socket (item no. 7423) or with a built-in 2-wire programmable transmitter for both standard and I.S. installations.
Scheda tecnica & manuali
- Ultima versione
Dichiarazione UE di conformità
- 7460A6A5 Certificate of conformity.pdf
- Versione precedente
- Ultima versione
|Maks. tightening torque||50 Nm|
|Packing surface||Ø 30 x Ø 21.5|
|Max. pressure for insertion length > 250 mm||22.5 bar|
|Cable connection (screwed)||M20 x 1.5|
|Width of flats||30|
|Recommended sensor current||≤ 2 mA|
|Max. temperature diffusion at 0°C: IEC 60751 class A||≤ ±0.15°C|
|Typical reaction time: water with flow 0.2 m/s||t0.5 after 20 s / t0.9 after 28 s|
|Typical reaction time: air with flow 1 m/s||t0.5 after 60 s / t0.9 after 180 s|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales
Check out our range of communication interfaces