- 1-, 2- and 4-channel galvanic isolation
- Slimline channel width of less than 6 mm
- No separate supply necessary
- Low response time
- High noise suppression
- Galvanic separation of analog current signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Especially useful in applications necessitating an unproblematic transmission of current signals according to NAMUR (sensor error detection).
- PR 6185 is powered by the measured signal and loads the loop with max. 1.8 VDC.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- The drop voltage for each channel can be calculated according to the following expression: Vdrop = 1.8 + (Iout. * Rload.
- The output is voltage-limited to 15 VDC.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 168 channels can be mounted per meter.
Manuale in russo
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight approx.||155 / 180 / 230 g (1 / 2 / 4 channels)|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Power dissipation, per channel||40 mW|
|Test voltage||2 kVAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 4 ms|
< 1.8 VDC, min.
1.8 V + (Iout.*Rload), max.
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Measurement range||0...23 mA|
|Input resistance||≈ 90 Ω + Rload (@ 20 mA)|
|Signal range||0...23 mA|
|Min. signal range||1:1|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||< 0.03% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||50 mA|
|Voltage limit||15 VDC|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements