Internships and student work
Looking for practical experience in an innovative and growing global electronics company?
At PR electronics we consider it a great advantage to include students in our headquarters in Rønde, Denmark. When young talent and experienced professionals work together, projects can take an exciting turn, new insights occurs and skills are developed. Additionally, an internship or student worker position turn out to be the first step towards a future career with us. We are happy to say that several of our former students have chosen to return after graduation.
You can be part of our company as a student in three different ways:
- Internship in our R&D department – five months, autumn or spring
- Student worker – a part-time position next to your studies, we expect between 8-20 hours per week
- Writing your thesis with us
For any applications that are outside the scope listed above, please use the “unsolicited application” opportunity on the career page.
1. Internship in R&D
PR electronics offers internships for engineering students as a part of their Bachelor of Engineering education in IT and/or Electronics. The internship typically takes place during the 5th or 6th semester of the bachelor education and lasts five months, during which you are employed at PR electronics.
During your R&D internship you can expect:
- Extensive skill-building through hands-on assignments, job tasks and development in a global environment
- Responsibilities from day one, where your performance contributes to our company success
- A strong support network to help you succeed
- A mentor that helps you with monitoring and tracking your progress
- The opportunity to build on your strengths and the opportunities to achieve your potential
- A strong platform for building a successful career in PR electronics
We have had many engineering interns and here are some of the projects and tasks they have been working on:
- Sigma-Delta Analog to Digital conversion technologies implemented in low power microprocessors
- Optical keypad to create a button through a 10 mm
- Android application development
- Efficient DCDC power supply design and implementation
- EMC test and design
Contact R&D Engineer Bjarne Skipper at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 7877 5098 if you have any questions.
Please apply here – and remember to write whether you are applying for the autumn or spring semester.
2. Student Worker
If you have aspirations for your future career, start early by combining your studies with a job as student worker. At PR electronics we have students in several departments in our headquarter. To be eligible for a student worker position we expect you to be:
- In the process of taking a degree
- Excited about getting hands on experience in your area of studies
- Curious to learn about the routines and the development tasks
You will get:
- Insight into the daily life of a growing international company
- Sparring and insights from experts in your area of studies
- Valuable hands on experience in your area of studies
When you apply for a position as a Student Worker:
- Please state clearly which department you are applying for
- What kind of tasks you expect to work on
- How many hours you expect to work per week (a minimum of eight hours)
Send your application here.
3. Writing your thesis with us
When writing your Bachelors and/or Masters thesis in cooperation with PR electronics, you will get the unique opportunity of working on projects that may applied. This is typically a six-month period and there are many different ways of cooperating with us. If you want to write your thesis with us, we expect that you will be:
- Ready with a first idea
- Dynamic, energetic and ready to "conquer the world"
- In your last semester of either a Bachelors or Masters education
- Fluent in Danish and English - a third language is definitely a plus
Send your application here.
We expect that applicants for positions in our Danish headquarters, who do not hold Danish citizenship, have done all necessary research regarding the necessary visa and work permit requirements.