USB HART modem
- Easy installation (software driver included)
- 1500 Vdc Opto Isolation between HART and USB circuits
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Self powered, no external power supply or batteries needed
- Compact size 2.75” x 2.0” x 0.8” (70 x 51 x 20 mm)
- Integral standard USB type A connector
- Integral heavy duty HART Minigrabber connectors
- Certified to meet HART Physical Layer Spec HCF_SPEC-54
- 48” (1.2m) cable length
- Easy to install Virtual Serial Port for any Windows application
- Rugged ABS plastic enclosure with rubber boot
- HART Modem Test Program included
- HART Foundation Registered, Registration Number L2-06-1000-070
- Works with DevCom2000 and DevComDroid
- Boost feature for low resistance loops (requires DevCom2000)
- For technical documentation and certifications we refer to the manufacturer's website: https://procomsol.com/downloads
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales