PReset software for PC configuration and calibration
The software programs for device configuration are part of the complete and flexible solutions from PR electronics. Configuration of the PC programmable transmitters is executed via PReset. In the following you can read more about the software used to configure the different PR devices.
Note! The PReset program is zipped. The zip file must be saved on the hard disk and unpacked before the program is started.
PReset is a Windows-based program for the configuration of programmable devices in the 5000-, 5300-, 5500- and 6300-series for temperature measurement, level measurement, isolation, etc.
The program is developed for Windows ME, 98SE, 2000 and XP platforms but can also run in NT4.0, Vista, Windows 7/8 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 10. Besides configuration, the PReset software gives access to process calibration, sensor error detection, etc.
PR electronics offers a programming kit for the communication between PC and device:
- Loop Link 5909 is used for all Windows-programmable devices. The unit is delivered with a USB connection to the PC.
- Download drivers for Loop Link 5909
- Download drivers for Viator HART modem 276USB
- Install PReset for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - PReset 8.03.1004
- Install PReset 5300 OEM for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - PReset5300-OEM 8.03.1004
- Install PReset for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - PReset 7.11.1002
- Install PReset for Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000 and XP - PReset 5.31.1003
- Manual 5909 Loop Link