- mA, V, and Ω programmable input
- Ramp times, jump values, reversal, chopper frequency, and deadband
- 3-digit LED display shows I-valve % value
- 1 or 2 channels
- Multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display.
- All parameters are protected against unauthorized changes with a password.
- Control and regulation of single- or double-coil hydraulic and pneumatic proportional valves used for accurate oil flow regulation, linear soft acceleration and deceleration, modulated output signal, and programmable deadband.
- Is highly suitable for joystick regulation of A/B movements.
- Where changes to A and B need to be selected directly or according to the value of an input signal.
- During operation the display shows the present output signal as a % of the I valve.
- Programmable current or voltage input for standard signals acc. to order schedule, joystick / potentiometer or a special non-programmable input.
- Digital inputs for external control functions.
- A pulsating current output prevents the connected valve from sticking.
- Optional programming of the modulation frequency (PWM) between 8 and 400 Hz.
- Multiple adjustable parameters such as output currents, ramp times, jump values, chopper frequency, reversal, deadband, and ON/OFF functions.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||130 g|
|Supply voltage (nom. 12 V / 24 V)||9.6...28.8 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||
2 W / 24 V
1,8 W / 12 V
|Updating time||30 ms|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.2% of selected range|
|EMC immunity influence||< 2% of span|
|Input resistance||50 Ω + PTC (54 Ω)|
|Measurement range||0/0.2...1 V and 0/2...10 V|
|Input resistance||10 MΩ|
|Potentiometer min....max.||0...10 V or ±10 V / 10 kΩ|
|Operation / shutdown||PNP / 2.2 kΩ, 12 / 24 V|
|Imax.1 & Imax.2||PNP / 2.2 kΩ, 12 / 24 V|
|A / B channel||PNP / 2.2 kΩ, 12 / 24 V|
|Deadband||0...99.9% of input span|
|Output voltage||Supply voltage-0.5 V (max.)|
|Output current||3000 mA mean|
|Current peak||7 A|
10 VDC (A valve)
±10 VDC (A & B valve)
|Ramp up & down||Time 0...10.0 s|
|PWM frequency||8...400 Hz in steps of 1 Hz|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|EMC||2014/30/EU & UK SI 2016/1091|
|RoHS||2011/65/EU & UK SI 2012/3032|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales