- Docking station for the PR 4500 programming displays
- Handheld adaptor for programming the PR 3114 universal transmitter via PR 4500
- Configuration upload and download tool on selected PR System 4000 and 9000 units
- Interfaces with the PR Preset software
- The ConfigMate 4590 is used along with the detachable PR 4500 programming displays.
- 4590 can operate as a docking station for the PR 4500 - allowing the PR 4500 to be connected to a PC and the PR PReset software.
- 4590 works standalone in adaptor mode for programming a PR 3114 unit.
- Upload and download function is for backup and restore purposes on selected PR 4000 and 9000 devices.
- The unit must be used together with PR PReset software to upload and download configuration parameters from a PR 4500 display.
- In docking station mode the 4590 will be powered from the PC’s USB power source.
- The included USB-B to a 2.5 mm jack cable must be used for connecting to a PR 3114.
- In docking mode the included USB-B to USB-A cable must be used for connecting to a PC.
- 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries must be inserted for powering the 4590 in adapter mode.
- Indication of battery level is displayed via the 3 green front LEDs.
- The 4590 will automatically detect if it is not in use, and will consequently shut itself down to conserve battery power.
- Battery life in adaptor mode is approximately 1 year of daily use, depending upon battery type.
Observed authority requirements
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales