Signal transmitters and converters you can trust under changing ambient temperature conditions
Did you know that there are signal transmitters designed to achieve precise measurements, even when the panel is exposed to wide variations in ambient temperature?
The PR 3000 series of transmitters and converters are designed and rated to operate between -25 ˚C to +70 ˚C, making these devices a good choice in applications where the ambient temperature changes greatly… for example, control panels mounted in outdoor locations.
These transmitters have a low temperature coefficient better than 0.01% / ˚C, which means that you can achieve precise measurements, even when the panel is exposed to wide variations in ambient temperature. You can continue to rely on the output signal, with no need to re-calibrate your device.
The PR 3000 series is a family of compact, fast, and easy to use 6 mm isolators, converters, and temperature transmitters with exceptional performance and EMC immunity for dedicated applications – including indoor and outdoor environments with wide temperature fluctuations.
The PR 3000 series.
Overview of devices:
- PR 3101 TC converter
- PR 3102 Pt100 converter
- PR 3103 isolated repeater
- PR 3104 isolated converter
- PR 3105 isolated converter
- PR 3108 isolated repeater/ splitter
- PR 3109 isolated converter/ splitter
- PR 3111 TC converter - isolated
- PR 3112 PT100 converter - isolated
- PR 3113 HART temperature converter
- PR 3114 isolated universal converter
- PR 3117 bipolar isolated converter
- PR 3118 bipolar isolated converter/ splitter
- PR 3331 temperature converter, loop-powered - isolated
- PR 3333 Pt100 converter, loop-powered
- PR 3337 HART temperature converter, loop-powered - isolated
- PR 3185 loop powered isolator
- PR 3186 2-wire transmitter isolator