You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Key milestones in the PR electronics company history.
- Launch of the 3186B Output loop-powered current isolator. This means that the company can now offer a full program of isolation amplifiers in the 3100 series.
- Launch of the 7501 Field mounted HART temperature transmitter in stainless steel
- The first employee that was hired by Peter Rasmussen, Kaj Harbo, could celebrate his 40th work anniversary and received in this connection the Royal Medal for Meritorious Work.
- Launch of the PR 7501 Field mounted HART temperature transmitter. It allows fast diagnostics with its large display and can easily be configured in the field.
- PR electronics celebrates its 40th anniversary of making signal conditioning smarter and simpler.
- Sales subsidiary in Belgium established.
- Launch of the PR 3000 series of high performance temperature transmitters. The 3000 series – thus offering both temperature transmitters and signal devices - provides high accuracy, fast response time AND low temperature drift.
- Launch of the first 6 mm temperature transmitter with HART 7. The 3113 and 3337 temperature transmitters with HART 7 give future temperature applications more design and system flexibility in programming, monitoring and maintenance for both analog and digital signal outputs.
- Training of highly educated ATEX specialists in the countries where PR is represented becomes part of PR’s internal training and education program.
- Introduction of the PR 4511 communication enabler – a new, detachable interface which enables digital communication on all current and future PR system 4000 and 9000 devices.
- Introduction of the PR backplane – an addition to PR electronics' I.S. interface range. It greatly simplifies installation and wiring in larger industrial process installations.
- Launch of the PPS app – the app enables remote unit monitoring, calibration and programming of PR electronics signal conditioning devices mounted with the PR 4511 communication enabler.
- Re-organization and streamlining of the global sales organization for increased customer focus.
- Introduction of new corporate identity and design.
- Preparation for growth - reorganization of the sales organization and launch of the ambitious 50-20-15 plan for growth.
- Launch of the first head mounted 2-wire temperature transmitters with HART® 7 protocol.
- Establishment of sales subsidiary in China.
- Inauguration of state-of-the-art training facilities and auditorium at the headquarters in Rønde, Denmark, thereby doubling the facilities.
- The 3000 series devices set a new industry standard by offering outstanding flexibility with its only 6 mm wide housing.
- Mr. Kim Rasmussen succeeds his father Mr. Peter Rasmussen as Managing Director.
- Launch of the innovative fully assessed SIL 2 I.S. interface range, the PR 9000 series. The series is the first range of devices on power rail installation.
- The company is IEC 61508 certified by EXIDA, Functional Safety. Exida follows a rigorous process that verifies the safety integrity level (SIL) of a product’s hardware and software design, as well as its manufacturing and quality control procedures.
- IECEx certified.
- ISO14001 certified.
- First SIL-certified products - certifications are approved by EXIDA.
- Introduction of the 4100 series. The series offers an innovative new design - a unique detachable display that can be mounted on the front of the device. The Intuitive communication interface enables seamless future-proofing and accommodates cost conscious site-standard deployment.
- Introduction of the world’s first universal bus temperature transmitter designed for the two most-used bus protocols PROFIBUS PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus. The unique and patented AUTOSWITCH function enables the switch between the two protocols.
- PR electronics is now represented in Europe, America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Sales subsidiaries in USA and Spain are established.
- The STREAM SHIELD technology is patented. The technology ensures the highest degree of reliability even under extreme conditions. This technology is used in the 5104, 5105, 5106, and 5107 devices.
- Sales subsidiary in Germany established.
- Sales subsidiary in Italy established.
- PR electronics is ATEX approved by DEMKO,
- Launch of one of the world's first HART 5 temperature transmitter in the DIN-B format - PR 5335.
- Sales subsidiaries established in Sweden and UK.
- First sales subsidiary established in France.
- First programmable and universal head-mounted temperature transmitter (PR-5331) released to the market, setting new global standards.
- PR electronics is ISO 9001 certified.
- Pioneering performance in EMC - PR electronics develops, through a high degree of innovation, a complete new range of devices with unmatched EMC performance.
- Introducing SMD technology in the production.
- First PC-programmable and universal DIN-Rail transmitter is released to the market, pushing the market standard to new limits, thereby starting the digital era at PR electronics.
- EMC laboratory inaugurated.
- Second export contract established with Finnish company SKS. SKS is a PR electronics partner and business unit still today.
- First export contract established in Sweden.
- Mr. Peter Rasmussen founds PR electronics in his private home in Malling, Denmark.
Examples of ground-breaking products launched by PR electronics
- 2014: World’s first 6 mm device with HART® 7 protocol.
- 2013: The 4511 communication enabler – with the PPS app – a detachable interface which enables digital communication on all current and future PR system 4000/9000 devices.
- 2013: The PR backplane - simplifies installation and wiring in larger industrial process installations.
- 2012: Launch of the groundbreaking HART transmitter - one of the first head mounted 2-wire temperature transmitters with HART® 7 protocol.
- 2010: The 3000 series devices set a new industry standard by offering outstanding flexibility with its only 6 mm wide housing.
- 2009: Introduction of the 9000 series. A complete series of devices approved for SIL 2 applications. The series is the first range of devices on power rail installation.
- 2005: Introduction of the 4100 series. The series offers an innovative new design - a unique detachable display that can be mounted on the front of the device. The Intuitive communication interface enables seamless future-proofing and accommodates cost conscious site-standard deployment.