Pt100 temperature sensor
- Accuracy, IEC 60751 class A
- Red-lacquered lightweight metal housing
- Protection tube Ø 6 mm
- Ambient temperature range -50°C to +80°C
- Temperature measurement in general work, industrial and storage facilities as well as cold and freezing rooms.
- The sensor element is a thin film platinum resistor - Pt100 - laboratory-trimmed to comply with the resistance values defined in the standard IEC 60751 DIN class A.
- The advantage of a thin film element is a very short response time.
- The Pt100 element is electrically isolated from the protection tube and the terminal head.
- The protecting tube measures Ø 6 mm. It is made of stainless, acid-proof steel W No. 1.4571/ AISI 316TI, filled with aluminum oxide powder.
- The terminal head is produced of lightweight metal and protected against corrosion through industrial lacquering.
- The sensor is delivered with a 4-wire connection.
- The Pt100 temperature sensor type 7410 can be delivered with an integrated 2-wire universal temperature transmitter type 5331, 5333, 5335, 5337 or 5350 for both standard applications or applications with bus communication.
|Protection tube||Ø 6 mm|
|Sensor length||80 mm|
|Wire connection||PG 16|
|Recommended sensor current||≤ 2 mA|
|Max. temperature diffusion at 0°C: IEC 60751 class A||≤ ±0.03°C|
|Accuracy||IEC 60751, Class A|