Bluetooth Low Energy HART modem
- Bluetooth v 4.2
- Reliable wireless communication up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery via micro-USB connector
- Compact size 2.75” x 2.0” x 0.8” (70 x 50 x 20 mm)
- Ability to access hard to reach instrumentation from the ground or your truck.
- Improved safety for plant personnel.
- Easy instrument configuration using mobile devices without bulky modules or wires.
- Less clutter on desk or workbench.
- Each unit 100% tested.
- Internal antenna.
- Integral heavy duty HART Minigrabber connectors.
- Meets HART Physical Layer Spec HCF_SPEC-54.
- High security.
- 128-bit encryption.
- Rugged ABS plastic enclosure.
- Integrated loop for hanging strap attachment.
- 1-year warranty.
- For any product and software related questions, please contact ProComSol at 877.221.1551 (toll free) or go to procomsol.com/contact.
- For technical documentation and certifications we refer to the manufacturer's website: https://www.procomsol.com/online_store/hm_ble
- You can purchase the Smart Device Communicator App for Android / iOS from the manufacturer's website:
Data sheet & Manuals
- Latest version
Purchase Smart Device Communicator App for Android / iOS from manufacturer's website:
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales