Power control unit
- Distributes supply voltage to the power rail
- Optional connection of backup supply
- Approved for installation in I.S. / Ex zone 2 / Div. 2
- Optional redundant supply for the power rail
- Must be installed on power rail, PR type 9400
Application and advanced features
- The power control unit detects errors from any of the devices mounted on the power rail and transmits a collective alarm to the control system via the internal status relay.
- Optional connection of two power supplies - a primary supply and a backup supply.
- Redundant supply for the power rail can be obtained by mounting two 9410 devices connected to 2 separate power supplies (e.g. PR no. 9421).
- The status relay will be energised when the following three conditions are met:
1. Supply voltage is present on pins 31 and 32.
2. Backup supply voltage is present on pins 34 and 33. (If the backup supply is not in use, a jumper must be placed between pins 32 and 33 - the jumper is delivered with the device).
3. There are no error messages from the devices connected to the power rail.
- When a collective alarm is activated via the power rail, the status relay in the 9410 will be de-energized (pins 11, 12 and 13).
- Two green front LEDs indicate connection of supply and backup.
- A red LED indicates error status.
DNV marine certificate
EAC Ex certificate
EAC LVD declaration
Metrology Pattern Approval (MPA)
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & meas. / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight approx.||140 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...13.2 Hz||±1 mm|
|13.2...100 Hz||±0.7 g|
|Max. required power||96 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2 W (max.)|
|Supply voltage||21.6...26.4 VDC (double / reinforced isolation)|
|Backup supply||21.6...26.4 VDC|
|Max. voltage||250 / 30 VDC|
|Max. current||2 AAC / 2 ADC|
|Max. AC power||500 VA / 60 W|
|Output voltage||Input voltage-0.5 VDC (@ 4 A)|
|Output power||96 W (max.)|
|Output current||4 A (max.)|
|Output ripple||Same as input ripple|
Observed authority requirements
|EAC Ex||TR-CU 012/2011|
|EAC LVD||TR-CU 004/2011|
|ATEX||KEMA 07ATEX0152 X|
|c FM us||FM19US0056X /FM19CA0029X|
|INMETRO||DEKRA 16.0007 X|
|c UL us, UL 61010-1||E314307|
|c UL us, UL 913||E233311 (only 9410-U9)|
|EAC Ex||RU C-DK.HA65.B.00355/19|