- Cut-out dimensions fit PR displays
- Protection degree IP65
- 4 M16 threaded holes in the bottom
- Easy mounting on wall or panel
- Strong powder coating on outer sufaces
- Multi-purpose enclosure with cut-out hole for mounting of PR electronics’ LCD / LED instruments type 5531A, 5714, 5715 and 5725.
- 8501 is suitable for protection of PR LCD / LED instruments to be mounted in harsh process environments.
- The type 8501 enclosure complies with industrial standards for efficient protection of process equipment in wet areas up to IP65.
- The enclosure is made of corrosion resistant aluminum.
- All surfaces are protected with a salt-water proof powder coating.
- Fixing screws for front and backplate are made of stainless, acid proof steel.
- Can be delivered with up to 4 M16 cable glands. Safety plugs are fitted in unused cable gland entries.
Mounting / installation
- To be mounted on wall by way of 4 mounting screws (not included).
Data sheet & Manuals
- Latest version
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Protection degree||IP 65, EN 60529|
|Protection degree, cable glands and blind plugs||IP68|
|Enclosure material||Al Mg Si 0.5, DIN 1725|
|Material, cable glands and blind plugs||Polyamide|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||92 x 112 x 143 mm|
|Dimensions, backplate||112 x 112 mm|
|Cut out dimensions||44.5 x 91.5 mm|
|Cable glands and cable diameter||M16 x 1.5 / Ø 4.5...10 mm|
|Weight approx.||750 g|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales