HART transparent repeater
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Low response time
- 2-wire supply > 17 V
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Power supply and signal isolator with 2-way HART communication for 2-wire transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Signal isolator with 2-way HART communication for supplied current transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Signal isolator with low response time on analog current signals.
- PR5106A primarily processes current signals of 4...20 mA.
- PR5106A is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output can be connected either as an active current transmitter or as a 2-wire transmitter.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 3 W (2 channels)|
|Internal power dissipation||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 25 ms|
|2-wire supply (pin 44...42 and 54...52)||25...17 VDC / 0...20 mA|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±10 μA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||4...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||16 mA|
|Input resistance: Supplied unit||Nom. 10 Ω|
|Input resistance: Non-supplied unit||Rshunt = ∞, Vdrop < 4 V|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
Passive 2-wire mA output
|Signal range||4...20 mA|
|Effect of external 2-wire supply voltage variation||< 0.005% of span / V|
|Max. external 2-wire supply||29 VDC|
|Output ripple||< 3 mVRMS on HART communication|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|c UL us, UL 508||E231911|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales