Ex power supply
- 2 channels
- 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Output voltage > 18 V to I.S. area
- Active current loop detection
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Voltage supply with safety barrier for the supply of equipment mounted in hazardous area.
- Voltage supply with failsafe detection of active current loop from 2-wire transmitters mounted in hazardous area.
- PR5420B has a relay with change-over contacts available in the safe area. When the loop current is within the defined limit, the relay is ON.
- Supply and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||215 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Max. required power||≤ 4 W (2 channels)|
|Internal power dissipation||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1%|
|Max. voltage||250 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 ARMS|
|Max. AC power||100 VA|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
|Output voltage||> 18 VDC at 20 mA|
|Output current||28 mA per channel (max.)|
|Relay outputs: On within limit||> 3.8...< 20.5 mA|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX||DEMKO 99ATEX126256, II (1) GD [EEx ia] IIC|
|EAC Ex||RU C-DK.HA65.B.00355/19|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales