- Suitable for all PR head-mounted transmitters
- 3 conduit openings for relevant process connections via e.g. thermowell, flexible couplings, cable glands etc.
- Options: Aluminum with blind cover or window or 316 stainless steel with window
- Installation in harsh environments IP54-IP68
- Enclosure for mounting of head-mounted transmitters.
- Suitable for Ex / I.S. installation in hazardous area according to the installation requirements of the specific transmitter.
Mounting / installation
- Mounting on 1.5”–2” pipe bracket or on wall / bulkhead.
- PR transmitters in the 53xx and 54xx series can be easily installed in the housing with the included metal plate. For Ex / I.S. installations, the installation instructions for the specific transmitter must be followed. Ex marking is shown on the label of the installed transmitter.
-40°C to +85°C (with silicone O-ring)
-20°C to +85°C (with FKM O-ring)
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||0...100% RH (condensing)|
|Protection degree||IP54 / IP66 / IP68 / type 4X|
|Corrosion class 7501AxxxBxxxx / durability||C5-I/M / 5...15 years|
|Dimensions||Ø 110 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), aluminum||109.3 x 145 x 126 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), stainless steel||107.4 x 145 x 124 mm|
|Weight approx., aluminum / stainless steel||1.3 / 2.8 kg|
|Internal volume||580 cm3|
Observed authority requirements
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales