You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire transmitter with HART protocol
- RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
- Extremely high measurement accuracy
- HART 5 protocol
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5335A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- The 5335A has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.
DNV marine certificate
EAC Ex certificate
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Protection degree (encl./terminal)||IP68 / IP00|
|Dimensions||Ø 44 x 20.2 mm|
|Weight approx.||50 g|
|Wire size||1 x 1.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.4 Nm|
|2...25 Hz||±1.6 mm|
|25...100 Hz||±4 g|
|Supply voltage||8.0...35 VDC|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||1.5 kVAC / 50 VAC|
|Response time (programmable)||1...60 s|
|Warm-up time||30 s|
|Programming||Loop Link & HART|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05% of selected range|
|Signal dynamics, input||22 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.1% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|RTD type||Pt100, Ni100, lin. R|
|Cable resistance per wire||5 Ω (up to 50 Ω per wire is possible with reduced measurement accuracy)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 0.2 mA|
|Effect of sensor cable resistance (3-/4-wire)||< 0.002 Ω / Ω|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
|Thermocouple type||B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5|
|Cold junction compensation (CJC)||< ±1.0°C|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
|Sensor error current: When detecting / else||Nom. 33 μA / 0 μA|
|Measurement range||-800...+800 mV|
|Min. measurement range (span)||2.5 mV|
|Input resistance||10 MΩ|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX||KEMA 03ATEX1508 X|
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|
|SIL||Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications|