You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Bluetooth communication enabler
- Bluetooth communication between the PR 4000 and 9000 devices and iOS/Android devices
- Live monitoring of process values and diagnostics on compatible smart devices or directly on the PR 4512
- Advanced data logging and event logging using the built-in real-time clock
- Program devices via Bluetooth using an iOS/Android device running the free PPS app (PR Process Supervisor).
- Use PPS data for preventive maintenance.
- All logged data can be exported in .csv format, for advanced data analysis off-site.
- On-site analysis of real-time process data on an iOS/Android compatible device.
- Off-site analysis of historic process data on a PC using PReset.
- PR 4512 runs Bluetooth 4.2, and requires a smart device with 4.0 or newer.
- PPS is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- The PR 4512 automatically detects the device setting on the connected PR 4000 and 9000 device.
- An internal battery energizes the 4512 real-time clock for at least 2 years, should the 4512 remain de-energized.
- Typical data logging capacity is more than 30 days at 1 second intervals.
- Easy to read dot matrix LCD display.
- Fast pairing or safe pairing via two-factor authentication.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Mounting in Zone 2 / Div. 2.
- The 4512 can be moved from one device to another. The individual system 4000/9000 device configuration of a transmitter can be saved and downloaded to subsequent transmitters.
- Programmed parameters can be protected by a user-defined password.
- When mounted on devices that are installed upside down, a menu selection rotates the 4512 display 180 degrees and reverses the up/down button functions.
- All data, including configuration, data log and event log from a PR 4000 / 9000 device can be transferred to a PC using the PR 4590.
- Please find an updated list of countries who have approved the use of 4512 at: www.prelectronics.com/4512-bluetooth-approvals/
Declaration of Conformity
Bluetooth certificate Australia
Bluetooth certificate Brazil
Bluetooth certificate China
Bluetooth certificate Peru
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Protection degree||IP20 when installed|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & meas. / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||73.2 x 23.3 x 26.5 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) w/ 4000/9000 unit||109 x 23.5 x 131 mm|
|Weight approx.||30 g|
|Supply voltage||6.5...20 V supplied from host 4000 / 9000 device|
|Max. required power||≤ 0.15 W|
|Capacity||> 2.75 million data points (depending on the connected PR device)|
|Data retention, without power||~ 10 years|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||No loss of communication|
|Internal battery back-up (for real-time clock)||2 years (@ 25°C)|
|Calibrated clock accuracy||<±60 s/year @ 25°C|
|Bluetooth communication||BLE 4.2|
|Bluetooth radio||Class 2|
Observed authority requirements
|USA, FCC||ID QoQBGM111|
|Japan, MIC||R 209-J00192|
|Korea, KC||MSIP-CRM-BGT, BGM111|
|Australia, RCM||42 004 182 772|
|UL, Standard for Safety||UL 61010-1|
|ATEX||DEKRA 13ATEX0098 X|
|IECEx||DEK 13.0026 X|
|c FM us||FM18US0268X / FM18CA0129X|
I.S. / Ex marking
|ATEX||II 3 G Ex nA IIC T5 G|
|IECEx||Ex nA IIC T5 Gc|
|FM, US||CL I, Div 2, Gp A, B, C, D T5; CL I, Zn 2, Gp IIC T5|
|FM, CA||CL I, Div 2, Gp A, B, C, D T5|