In the unexpected case a product is not functioning as expected, our products come with a 5-year warranty. In order to expedite a return, please follow these steps before returning products to us:
- Contact your local customer support before returning a product to get an RMA number. Most likely, they can troubleshoot remotely and resolve the issue by phone.
- If remote troubleshooting is not possible or you just wish to return a product for credit or service, our local customer support will help you prepare a return note and label that must accompany the product back to PR electronics A/S.
- Send the product to PR electronics Denmark
|China and USA exemption: Products (not used) to be credited may be returned to your local PR office.|
- For product returns to Denmark PR electronics will pay for the shipment.
Products returned without an RMA and return note will not be processed. A product within warranty will be repaired and returned at the expense of PR electronics.
If the device is fully functional, but you still wish to return the product for a credit, the following conditions apply:
- The item must be returned in its original, sealed (warranty label) and undamaged packaging and be accompanied by the manual, if one has been delivered with the product.
- The item must be unused and in saleable condition (as new).
- A warranty label, ensuring that returned products for crediting have never been used, is placed on all new shipments from Headquarters in Denmark since April 2017.
Standard items (non I.S. items):
- Items returned within 30 days after delivery will be credited at 100% of the invoiced amount.
- Items returned after one month and before six months after delivery will be credited at 75% of the invoiced amount.
- Items returned more than 6 months after delivery will not be credited.
- I.S. items returned within 30 days after delivery will be credited at 75% of the invoiced amount.
All field mounted displays (7501) listed below will be credited as standard items:
All other 7501 items are considered special items.
|Special items are not credited.|
Special items also covers:
- Accessories (except ConfigMate and PReset which are standard items), incl.
- 7501 special versions not listed above.
If you need support with devices or documentation, you are always welcome to contact us.